There are many different ways you can improve your marketing agency, to deliver a better service to clients and elevate your marketing efforts.
However, the most effective way to do this is to implement marketing analytics tools.
In this article, you’ll learn what marketing analytics is and how one particular software could be the perfect tool for your agency.
What is call tracking software?
Call tracking software is one of the best marketing analytics tools you can have in your agency.
It offers you a range of detailed analytics on all customer calls your clients receive, and allows you to track each one with total accuracy.
Not only this, but you’ll also have a wide range of detailed insights surrounding customer engagement, including how well each area of your marketing is drawing in new leads and sales for your clients.
When it comes to marketing analytics tools, call tracking is the ultimate software for giving your agency the boost it deserves.
What can call tracking offer your agency?
By incorporating call tracking into your agency, some of the analytics you’ll receive on customer calls include:
- Caller area code
- Caller phone number
- The ring duration
- Whether the call was answered or not
- The abandonment rate
On top of this, you’ll also receive a variety of intricate metrics to help you analyse customer engagement across your marketing, including things such as:
- The marketing sources generating customer calls – Call tracking can use dynamic phone numbers to help you track the specific journeys of every customer who calls your client. You’ll know every touchpoint they visited before, during, and after they called. For example, you can analyse how many customers followed a link on a social media page before calling.
- Different activities producing inbound enquiries – The software can also show you the specific activities a customer visited before making an inbound enquiry with your client.
- Extensive data for your website interactions – You can attach Urchin Traffic Monitor (UTM) tags to your URLs, and this will allow the software to provide highly granular data for your client’s website. This includes every activity that helped funnel a customer down to a website visit.
- Calls from your client’s Google Business Profile – By assigning static phone numbers to your client’s Google Business Profile, you’ll be able to see every customer who made a call from this point.
- Keywords mentioned in call conversations – You can establish a range of important keywords that are relevant to your client’s business, and the software will pick up if these words are mentioned in any call conversations.
- Analysis of your PPC performance – Refining your client’s pay-per-click (PPC) strategy is best done using call tracking. You’ll be able to see how many customers are being converted to a lead or sale as a result of each ad. You can then invest more in the successful ads, and drop any ads that are underperforming for a more effective PPC structure, and cost-efficient budgeting.
If you want to drastically enhance your marketing agency, then call tracking software is the way to go. Just ensure you choose the right software from an expert provider.